Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Auction Donation (BUNDLE!): Kaitlyn Sage Patterson and Cody Barnhill

Auction Donors and Items: 

Kaitlyn Sage Patterson completed her MFA in Creative Writing at the University of Memphis in 2012. After graduate school, my boyfriend and I moved to South Korea, where we taught English for two years. When I’m not writing, I like to cook elaborate meals, lure suckers into games of Settlers of Catan, ride dressage horses, and spoil my rescue dog.I collect antique etiquette books and cookbooks, and I spend way too much time thinking about my next meal. I'm represented  by Brent Taylor of Triada US Literary Agency. Oh, and my name is Kaitlyn Sage Patterson. Nice to meet you.
  • 3 Query + 3 Chapter Critiques: I'll do two passes on the query and give thorough line edits/chapter summary notes for the first three chapters.


Cody Barnhill is a working illustrator, digital painting teacher, and staff member of the Memphis College of Art, where he earned a BFA in Illustration and a Masters in Art Education. His work, much of which is inspired by folklore and myth, has been shown in galleries throughout the Mid-South and Gulf Coast. 

Starting Bid: $40

*Please ONLY bid in $1.00 dollar increments (no loose change).
*Please leave bid amount and email address in this format: 
$__


emailaddress [at] provider [dot] com



Availability: USA Only 

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. $67
    redpanache [at] msn [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  3. BIDDING OFFICIALLY CLOSED! Winner will be emailed with directions on how to claim their prize! Thank you for supporting Summer Heacock and her family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are there 3 separate winners in this auction? It says "3 Query + 3 Chapter Critiques" with two passes in the query.

    ReplyDelete