Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Auction Donation (BUNDLE!): Trisha Leigh / Lyla Payne

Auction Donor: Trisha Leigh/Lyla Payne is the author of over twenty books, some YA science fiction (most recently RETURN ONCE MORE), some romance, and a fun, adult Southern mystery series called the Lowcountry Mysteries. I'm a hybrid author, which means while I self-publish many of my books, I also have an amazing agent and have sold multiple books to publishers. In my spare time I read (obviously!), travel, and work as a servant to 2 dogs and 2 cats. 
  • A query + first chapter critique - no genre restrictions since I write (and read) across them!
AND
  • TWO signed copies of Mistletoe & Mr. Right, a combination book that includes two holiday romance novellas set overseas (Ireland and England). It's perfect for snuggling up by the fire during the coming months, and the extra is perfect for giving as a gift! I will also include some fun extras in the package. This is open internationally.




Starting bid: $40

*Please ONLY bid in $1.00 dollar increments (no loose change).
*Please leave bid amount and email address in this format: 
$__
emailaddress [at] provider [dot] com


Availability: International

4 comments:

  1. $50
    redpanache [at] msn [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  2. BIDDING OFFICIALLY CLOSED! Winner will be emailed with directions on how to claim their prize! Thank you for supporting Summer Heacock and her family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When will winners be notified? ;)

    ReplyDelete