Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Auction Donation: Donna Munoz

Auction Donor: Donna Munoz



My name is Donna Munoz, and I write the Harley Farley Zombie Book Series, a picture book series I work on with my three little zomboys... I mean sons! I visit elementary schools and host zombie book parties at hospitals. I hope you enjoy the book and the zombie swag! www.harleyfarleyzombiebooks.me

"Always be kind to friends and zombies!"

Donation Item: I am donating a signed copy of the first book in the series, HARLEY FARLEY'S FIRST HALLOWEEN: A ZOMBIE BOOK, a Harley Farley T-Shirt (You pick the size) and a zombie charm.























Starting bid: $20


*Please ONLY bid in $1.00 dollar increments (no loose change).
*Please leave bid amount and email address in this format: 
$__
emailaddress [at] provider [dot] com



Availability: USA only

2 comments:

  1. $20!!!

    cbrooksbenjamin [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  2. BIDDING OFFICIALLY CLOSED! Winner will be emailed with directions on how to claim their prize! Thank you for supporting Summer Heacock and her family!

    ReplyDelete