Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Auction Donation: Jessica Cluess

Auction Donor: Jessica Cluess is the author of the forthcoming YA fantasy A SHADOW BRIGHT AND BURNING, due to be published in 2016 by Random House. In addition to my novels, I teach creative writing to children for Writopia Lab in Los Angeles.

Donation Item: critique of a query letter and first ten pages. I would strongly suggest I work with either YA or adult fantasy, since that's my specialty. 

Starting Bid: $10


*Please ONLY bid in $1.00 dollar increments (no loose change).
*Please leave bid amount and email address in this format: 
$__

emailaddress [at] provider [dot] com


Availability: Worldwide

6 comments:

  1. BIDDING OFFICIALLY CLOSED! Winner will be emailed with directions on how to claim their prize! Thank you for supporting Summer Heacock and her family!

    ReplyDelete